What I do
My vision is a world full of people who are true to their selves, who enjoy working every single day. I believe you met a couple of those people who radiate energy and have a positive impact on the life of other people. They are the ones who exactly know who they are, and what they want to achieve.
My mission is to connect deeply with others to inspire them to reach their potential and follow what they truly enjoy. I’m trying to give value every day by creating and sharing useful videos, articles, conducting workshops, etc. I believe that if I manage to create a positive impact on a person’s life, then that person will pass this positive impact on other people. Humanity has enormous power and if we harness these energies, if we support and help each other if we create communities and unity instead of division, the limits are endless. Everything starts here and now!
- Integrity – I do as I say, I say as I do
- Quality – I provide high-quality and tested frameworks and tools
- Simplicity – I provide highly efficient, easy to use tools and processes
- Trust – I create a trusted, open environment
- Creativity – I leave room for fun and use creative methods
- Environment – Protecting the environment as much as possible
Who am I?
- I wrote and published my first book “Focus” in just three months
- I wake up early, meditate and exercise daily
- I help refugees to learn to code and get full-time jobs (Powercoders)
- I submerge in Zurich lake, even during the winter
- I biked in -8 degrees to +35 degrees in 6 countries: 7410 km, 426 hours, 239000 calories burnt, 135363 m elevation gained in the past 5 years.
- I am living a healthy lifestyle: I eat a healthy (vegan) diet, I mountain bike, road bike, and snowboard as much as possible
- I’m a self-taught author, aspiring master life coach (accreditation in progress), entrepreneur, painter, etc. My teachers.
I’ve worked in the IT industry for 10+ years. I’ve started freelancing in Hungary at the age of 17.
I’ve worked 4 years for Epam Systems in Budapest, developed from Front-end Engineer to Senior Front-End Team lead.
I’ve moved to Switzerland and worked for Assentis Technologies and developed myself from Front-end Engineer to Head of the UX team.
I’ve started to work on myself and to learn to be a Master Life Coach. After being fired and going down the spiral to a deep level for a while, I’ve managed to keep meditating every day and to put myself back together. I’ve learned very valuable lessons about myself and spend about 1000+ hours on self-development, business, and finance.
In September 2019, I’ve started to practice as a Master Life Coach and later volunteered as a Job Coach for the Powercoders organization. I’ve worked with 15 individuals and coached hundreds of hours. I’ve conducted workshops on the topics of productivity / self management and developing a Creative Entrepreneur Mindset.
In January 2020, I’ve started my Youtube channel and uploaded one video every week. 45+ videos on my channel focus on developing an Entrepreneur Mindset (Focus topics: Entrepreneur Mindset, Increasing efficiency, Getting unstuck).
Check my books or my coaching services if you are interested. If you would like to ask for my help or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I’m grateful that you are here. I wish you a successful journey, regardless where your journey takes you.